Todo List |
Mailing List |
Source Code |
The following is a list of things I'd like to do with this project in the near future. Any thoughts, feedback, requests, code, etc. is always welcome.
- Get a Win32 build going.
- Clean up the perl glue code and expose it via XPCOM friendly interfaces.
- Create an infrastructure for language specific extensions ala XPConnect. e.g having the ability to enable an implementation of an iterator interface work with the <> operator, using array subscripts, or using IO Stream interfaces like file handles.
- Better documentation, especially for the Perl generic factory helpers.
- Add more helper perl modules.
- Look into ways to make xpcom more accessible for perl scripting when used with a MRE.